My motto is “practice what you preach.” I keep reflecting on my own behaviour and patterns and invest in my personal and career development. Also, I am always looking at where I can make a contribution for myself and others.
I am someone with a drive, with spirit and enthusiasm. I have a beautiful daughter, Zoe. I love cooking and good food. Going out to dinner with family or friends is a great way for me to stay in touch. I have a broad interest. The fact that I keep developing is very important to me. I also like music, writing, painting, travelling, dancing, meditation, yoga and walking.
Background and training
- Co-Active Coaching Fundamentals, Schouten en Nielsen
- Bachelor degree in Human Resource Management
- Noloc Certified Career Coach, keeping my knowledge up to date, for example by following professional days
- Energy Therapist/Life Coach Certified Training at Sonnevelt Opleidingen
- Medical Basics course at Sonnevelt Opleidingen
- Various courses at Touch of Matrix. Body and system reset. See https://www.touchofmatrix.nl/ for more information.
- Access Bars Training, Access Foundation. Healing techniques of various body processes by Access Consciousness. See https://www.accessconsciousness.com for an explanation of the techniques.
- Certified Family Constellations Coach, Structural Constellations and Systemic Coaching
- Courses for personal development, coaching and meaning, including a Mindfulness course
- Workshop drawing for business